Membership is open to individuals at all levels of genealogical experience. Meeting with others who share an interest in genealogy is fun as well as informative. Membership is for for a term of 12 months effective the date your membership application is received by the membership chairperson.
How to Join
To become a member, you can either signup online and pay with PayPal or you may download and complete a Membership Application. In order to pay by check, please return the downloaded form with your Membership dues according to the instructions and mail it to our post office box in Columbia, MD.
- Invitation to all Society programs, including any special events.
- Subscription to the Society's Newsletter,The Family Tree, including access to archived issues.
- Access to the Society's secure Members Only Website.
- Participation in the Surname Exchange List.
- Online access to access to any speakers notes from monthly meetings.
Annual Membership Dues
Dues are a function of how you chose to receive the newsletter:
||Newsletter by email
||Newsletter by USmail